Kingdom Hearts Anime pt1 Kingdom Hearts Anime pt1

Nice

I like kingdom hearts! And this was just awesome! 5/5

cobra0528 responds:

Thank you!

stop motion typography stop motion typography

so....

what are you tryin make here exactly? lol

OmegaUltimaWill responds:

I just did a stencil, inked and cut out 99 'm's, got a framegrabber, which then didn't work properly, a piece of A1 paper, stuck my webcam to the chair and made this.

It took a while but I think you can see that I improved as I went along, which I guess is a good thing considering I was just making it up as I went along (- Hey, let's make it turn into a horse!)

Next time I'm definitely getting someone to help with the computer side of things.

Mario ball Z 3 full ep Mario ball Z 3 full ep

I thought it was great!

I like your style of animation, The fight was great. the dialogue was ok, and your really good at animating ..and there was a few spelling errors such as excelent is excellent. but anyways. Hope to see more from ya

Egg-Pawn Attacks Egg-Pawn Attacks

it was aight

its lookin pretty good tho

AshtonNextGen responds:

Hey! How did you know it was us who made that? Thanks bro, I know how Big you are on Newgrounds so its great to get my first ever responce from you! SHIBBY!

Friday the 24th Friday the 24th

This is a awesome game but......

is there anyway to beat this?!? at all then getting game over. If there is how many kills do we need to get or what score. Because i killed over 100 guys

Earthbound Quiz Earthbound Quiz

cool quiz but....

could'net of you used a better gamr for a quiz then earthbound because lots of ppl don't know what earthbound is. Is earthbound your favorite game?

Ackmm7 responds:

Yes, Earthbound is my favorite game